Skip to content
- 2 cups bleached white flour
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until creamy.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Mix in sour cream and melted butter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top
- Bake for about an hour.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto rack and finish cooling.